Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot
Office and Secretarial - Administration Manager
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
My client is looking for an experienced administrator to join their team in the packaging department.
The role is covering a maternity leave and is a year placement.
Key aspects of the role involve:
· To provide a full range of administrative duties including coordinating and collating relevant information from external and internal parties.
· Preparing and dispatching samples to customers
· Assisting with costings, liaising with manufacturers and, providing all information to line manager
· Tracking and managing new product and packaging samples
· Work in collaboration with the Technical team to create pack copies/marketing information as well as circulating artworks for internal and external review
· Liaising with other departments and ensuring good dialogue and smooth in-formation flows
· Tracking project timelines to achieve launch date
· Liaising with R&D, supply chain, and contract manufacturers to ensure tasks are completed on time and maintaining an awareness and record of delivery dates throughout the development projects.
· Maintaining an awareness of trend drivers, competitor launches and beauty news.
· Carrying out additional duties when reasonably requested and where necessary
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy