Worthing, West Sussex
· Job type
· External Reference
Office and Secretarial
Our established client in Worthing is looking for an Administration Assistant to join their team.
This is a permanent role working 37 hours per week.
* Respond professionally to general enquiries by telephone, in person and electronically via email;
* Deal with incoming mail;
* Process orders;
* Book out goods;
* Deal with delivery notes and invoices;
* Update database and spreadsheets;
* General data input & filing.
Desirable knowledge, skills, abilities and competencies
* Excellent computer, numerical & literacy skills;
* Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook;
* Ability to learn the Company's software database;
* Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people, orally and in writing;
* Ability to effectively organise and prioritise own work to a high standard and to required deadlines; * Able to work independently and as a member of a team;
* Experience of working in an administrative role in a busy office;
* Experience of providing an excellent standard of customer service.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be part of a friendly team then apply today!
Please note: This position is based in Worthing, West Sussex please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location, and have the required skills.
All applications will be reviewed within five working days by one of our experienced consultants and successful applicants only will be contacted within that time-frame.
Please be assured that your details remain confidential and they will not be sent out to our client(s) until you have been contacted by us and have given us your consent, in accordance with REC guidelines.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.