Leeds, West Yorkshire
Banking & Financial Services - Finance Assistant
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
Our client is a growing pension and auto enrollment support company looking to add to their Clients Services team.
The Admin Support role is to work as an integral component of the Client Services Team. The role provides a solid first-hand experience across a broad range of auto enrolment pension queries and payroll.
Duties include (but are not limited to) using excel spreadsheets and entering data into our internal system Salesforce or pension provider sites for example NEST or People's pension this is not limited to these providers as we have others on the system.
· Daily uploads of excel/csv files to relevant pension provider
· Chasing outstanding data either employee data for processing or files to upload to pension provider
· Processing employee data onto Salesforce
· Pension set ups
· Handling General enquiries via telephone or email (once above tasks are fully understood and full training delivered)
· General administrative tasks and duties
· Filing / record keeping - electronic and paper
· Will have a high standard of written English and Mathematics
· Will possess numeracy skills including high levels of accuracy
· Will possess a good ability with IT
· Will have the ability to be a good communicator with a clear professional telephone manner
· Will be self-motivated and enthusiastic to work
· Will have the ability to work to tight deadlines with good time management
· Will have A* to C grade at GCSE Mathematics and English
If you are interested please apply or contact Matthew Lawson 0113 2186530 for further information.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy