London, Greater London
Education & Childcare - Education Administration
· Job type
Education and Childcare
· External Reference
We have an opportunity to work at a prestigious University based in central London. Currently this is a 2 month temporary post.
You will be supporting the Communications & Events team within Student Services Centre. The team exists of 4 full time members of staff, and they require additional support during this extremely busy period.
Specific tasks would include:
General administrative support;
· General event support such as preparing materials, setting up rooms, booking resources and assisting speakers;
· Using existing content to produce posters advertising key services, information and events;
· Assisting with the preparation of materials to be used by staff at help points and on campus tours;
· Organisation and packaging of Welcome materials to be used by other areas of the school, such as Halls of Residence;
· Reviewing and/or proof-reading written materials for accuracy;
· Liaising with other members of staff within the team and other Student Services teams to undertake tasks assigned;
· Responding to standard student and staff enquiries via email in a prompt and professional manner;
· Assisting with any other adhoc task that may come up as required;
The post requires someone with excellent administrative and organisational skills alongside superb attention to detail. We are looking for somebody who is able to work efficiently and effectively in a pressurised environment. The post requires someone with very high level communication and interpersonal skills who is able and willing to slot into an existing team, hit the ground running and take on whatever is needed to support the team during a very busy period.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy