Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£ 8.21 - £ 9 / Hour
Accountancy & Finance - Accounts Administrator
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
Great Opportunity Available
Accounts Receivable Clerk Wanted
Based in Wolverhampton Area
Pay Rate £8.21ph
My global client is looking to recruit an accounts receivable clerk to join their team on a temporary basis.
· Will have experience within in an accounts fuction
· Excellent data entry skills
· Ability to work with Excel and other MS systems
· Knowledge of sales ledger and cash allocation
· Good Communication skills
· Update the daily bank balances report.
· Download the daily bank receipts and import into the Excel cashbooks and Alloc8.
· Saving all remittances received by email and filing them by company and then by value.
· Allocation of all credit card transactions for the day and logging them onto the Excel cashbooks.
· Allocate payment receipts to customer accounts
· Import the allocated cash receipts into the accounting system and post the deposits
· Chase missing remittances for cash being posted.
· Process the transfer of funds on the bank system between companies if received in the wrong company.
· Scan posted receipts and remittances to correct folder.
· Raise manual credit notes and invoices and post on to the AR ledger when required.
· Process refunds & write off requests.
· Dealing with telephone and email queries (internally and externally) with 48 hour turnaround to resolve all queries relating to Finance Department.
· Perform day-end processes effectively (penny w/o, re-age ledgers, paid transactions removal.
· Set up new customer records on the sales ledger with 48 hours.
· Carry out new company credit searches if required.
· Take credit card payments from customer if required
· Opening Daily Post - Internally
The above role is on a temporary basis with a view to being offered a FTC
Adecco UK are an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy