Accountancy & Finance - Accounts Administrator
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
Adecco are currently recruiting an Accounts Payable Assistant to work with our well known client based in Paisley on a temporary contract for a minimum of 8 weeks with potential of this being extended.
The Accounts Payable Assistant will work within the intercompany team ensuring all transactions posted in a timely manner, investigating non-receipted items, price differences and aged items. Taking ownership of allocated ICO relationships to ensure confirmation with ICO partners at month end. This is a high volume, high pressure role which requires additional hours to be worked over month end to ensure that everything is completed within tight deadlines.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated and detail oriented individual with excellent communication, computer and organisational skills. The candidate must have the ability to prioritise and follow through in a fast-paced, multi-task environment.
· Processing high volume Intercompany invoices in a timely and accurate manner resolving any issues
· Monthly analysis of goods received but not invoiced (GRNI)
· Review and clear aged intercompany items >90 days
· Agree intercompany balances with appropriate counterparty for month-end close
· Book any month-end adjustments as required to reconcile intercompany relationships
Prepare and agree intercompany netting payments with counterparty.
· Process intercompany netting payments and allocate any payments/receipts on a monthly basis.
· Perform balance sheet account reconciliations for Intercompany and GRNI accounts. Research and resolve any reconciling items on a monthly basis.
· Assist Sarbanes-Oxley team with walk through and control testing performance and coordination.
· Support requests from external and internal auditors as well as various groups company wide.
· Complete special projects as requested.
· Previous Accounts Payable Experience would be advantageous
· Proficient in MS Excel
· Ability to interact with all levels of personnel.
· Good communication skills, attention to detail and good judgement.
· Initiative and organisational skills are a must to ensure the timely completion of a large volume of work.
· Knowledge of SAP and E1 preferred
Pay Rate - £10.00 per hour
Hours of work:
Monday 08:00am - 16:30pm
Tuesday - Thursday 08:30am - 16:30pm
Friday 08:00am - 15:30pm
If you are available for work immediately, please apply today.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy