Accountancy & Finance - Accounts Assistant
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Our Client is currently recruiting for an Issue Resolution Specialist to join a very busy team based in Corby. Reporting to the Accounts Payable Supervisor, you will join their Accounts Payable Team. This is a great opportunity.
This is a permanent role and we are looking for someone who can start immediately.
As an Issue Resolution Specialist you will be supporting the Accounts Payable process by identifying and resolving issues that can prevent invoices from being paid on time, such as unit price or quantity discrepancies, missing invoices, invoice processing errors or other non-compliance issues. Also to execute the internal controls that are set up to ensure compliance with the invoice processing, invoice payment and vendor master data management policies and procedures.
What Will You Bring To the Role
Replying to email and phone queries from suppliers as well as from internal stakeholders.
· Investigating and resolving the issues they raise and proactively work with them to prevent the issues from reoccurring.
· Reconcile supplier statements to identify missing invoices and late payment or potential late payment situations and work with the vendors or internal stakeholders to resolve them.
· Monitor and action debt balances occurring on supplier account to minimise the company's exposure to unrecorded liabilities and unsettled credit memos
· Providing support to colleagues in AP through knowledge transfer and best practice sharing.
· Supporting other departmental processes wen necessary such as scanning incoming invoices, training/mentoring newcomers etc.
If this sounds just what you are looking for and are available to start immediately then please contact us straight away and we can discuss further.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy