£ 22000 - £ 25000 / Year
Accountancy & Finance - Accounts Assistant
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Do you have strong Accounts experience?
Used SAGE 50?
And have a good level of excel?
My client a health & food company based in the lovely town of Marlow have an opportunity to join a fast paced, innovative organisation who have rapidly grown since launch.
My client prides itself on speed and agility and being one step ahead of the market.
Their portfolio includes top selling lines stocked in both Supermarkets, independents, health stores, convenience stores, Universities, forecourts and health clubs.
The client ethos is one of a genuine 'work hard, play hard' and due to fantastic baby news for one of the key staff members they are looking to cover her maternity leave period.
It's very important to be able to think on your feet, be strong on communicating and a 'can do' approach.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Raising customer and supplier credits on sage
- Maintaining Price lists and promotional price changes
- Setting up new customers and products on sage
- Customer Debit Notes
- Customer Remittances
- Credit Control - send statement & chase debt
- Loading supplier Invoices onto SAGE
- Checking supplier Invoices with internal team
- Loading and checking expenses with receipts
- Loading monthly Intrastat
- Prepare weekly payment runs
- Keeping the accounts email address up to date
- Use of customer portals to raise orders and invoices
- Updating sales and forecast document every Monday with previous week's sales downloaded from sage and updating stock from reports sent by our storage and distribution haulier
- And any other finance related tasks required
- Helping the customer service team and marketing team as required
- SAGE 50
"Nice to have's"
- Stock experience in SAGE
Please apply now!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy