High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Accountancy & Finance - AAT
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Outstanding opportunity within High Wycombe for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join successful and growing, leading organisation.
Working as part of a small, friendly team, you'll be responsible for:
* Accounts Receivable including daily cash book and bank reconciliations, debt collection, new account set-up, customer liaison to handle queries.
* Accounts Payable including Invoice approval, matching Invoices and purchase orders, logistics reimbursement invoices and import fee invoices, managing and resolving supplier queries and generating payment runs.
* Month End reconciliations, internal reports and intercompany invoices.
* General administrative tasks.
* You'll have experience of working in a Finance/Accounts team, demonstrating a good understanding of accounting principles.
* Ideally have gained, or be studying AAT at foundation level or higher.
* Knowledge of SAP is an advantage along with good MS Office skills, particularly Excel.
* As well as the ability to work methodically with minimum supervision, you'll also possess excellent attention to detail and be a confident communicator both over the phone and in person.
As well as a competitive salary, benefits include 25 days holiday, Company Pension, Life Assurance, Company Share Scheme and study support if you want to further your qualifications.
Don't miss this rare opportunity - apply now!
Finance Assistant/Accounts Assistant/Accounts Clerk/Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable/Accounts Administrator
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy