Sheffield, South Yorkshire
· Job type
· External Reference
Office and Secretarial
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a well established, leading organisation based close to Sheffield City Centre for an experienced Account Administrator.
This is a permanent part time opportunity working Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.
The successful candidate will have working knowledge of Sage Line 50.
Excellent attention to detail skills are essential along with strong prioritising and organisation skills.
Key Duties and Responsibilities will include:
Maintain Sales and Purchase ledgers.
- Generate invoices for Leases, Fleet and Rental Properties.
- Process Bank and Petty cash transactions.
- Maintain Cash Book and prepare weekly Bank Reconciliations.
- Deal with all credit control and account queries.
- Co-ordinate collection of debt and direct debit on monthly basis.
- Arrange and authorise bank transactions.
- Update and manage spreadsheets and word documents as required.
- Produce monthly management reports.
- Assist with VAT returns and year end preparations.
- Maintain Fleet records arranging for servicing and repairs of company fleet.
- Assist MD with projects and administration duties as required
- Assist with the general administrative duties, including answering telephone as and when required to support the general administration team for cover during holidays and sickness.
This is an excellent immediate start opportunity to join a friendly team within a well established Sheffield organisation.
Working hours are 09:00am - 17:00pm - Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as an employment agency
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.