Ayr, South Ayrshire
· Job type
· External Reference
Banking and Financial Services
Adecco have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts & Administration Assistant to join our local client who are a highly successful global organisation. This is a permanent role and will report directly into the Divisional Manager.
You will be experienced and confident in all administration tasks, with a strong emphasis on data entry and excel.
You will have many responsibilities, some will include:
* Processing purchase invoices
* Processing employee expenses
* Credit Control
* Maintaining banking and petty cash records
* Routine administration duties, including mail distribution and answering phone
The ideal candidate will have:
* Previous experience in similar role
* Excellent communication skills
* Be able to work to tight deadlines
* Proficient in Microsoft packages
* Pleasant telephone manner and experience of dealing with telephone enquiries
* Knowledge of SAGE systems would be helpful although training will be provided
* A qualification in administrative and/or accounts or equivalent
Working hours are 37 a week, 0845-1715 Monday to Thursday and 0845-1645 on Fridays
If you match the above please send your CV in today. Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.