Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne And Wear
Accountancy & Finance - Accountancy & Finance
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Our client, a multinational consumer goods manufacturer and distributer is looking for a full or part- qualified Accountant to join their team based in Newcastle Upon Tyne (Cobalt Business park). The role holder will be working 37.5 hours per week, Mon to Friday on a 6 months contract basis via Adecco and will be paid up to £11/hour (after 3 months completion the pay will be up to £11.92/hour).
The Accountant will be responsible for:
· Input of financial invoices for external sales across Europe
· Reconciliation of accounting entries
· Input of journals between internal P&G companies with a global scope
· Completion of control checks to ensure compliance with accounting policies (internal/external)
· May also focus on leading and delivering process improvements.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
· You should be a part or full-qualified Accountant primarily working in a Finance department e.g. Payment Services/Tax Compliance/General Accounting or HRSS.
· Experience in Microsoft Office, Outlook with strong Excel skills.
· Proficient in accounting software and experience in preparation of accounts,
· Familiarity with SAP
· Self-starter and confident communicator.
· Ability and flexibility to flow to work in other areas outside of month end.
· Good collaboration in a small team
· Good organisational and priority setting skills to enable you to manage multiple priorities.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy