Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire
Accountancy & Finance - Analyst
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
An exiting opportunity for a Accountant has arisen for my Client, a large global FMCG organisation within their dynamic Team in Waltham on the Wolds. My Client have an enviable reputation for quality people, for innovative brands and keeping them at the cutting edge. This role is full time. Due to the location of the business, own transportation is required.
A&P budget management
Customer marketing budget management
Online A&P budget management.
Reviewing Internal Order Set Up with Marketing, Customer Marketing and Online to ensure it meets our current needs and that everything is being allocated correctly.
Providing information to MFS in order for them to create new Internal Orders.
Updating the Costing Sheets to include any new or changes to Internal Orders
Updating the Costings Sheets.
Investigation into Actual Spends as requested by Marketing, Customer Marketing and Online
Reallocating Actual spend if it has gone to the wrong budget
Ensuring that Sample costs are moved from Prime to A&P on a periodic basis and reviewing with Budget Holders to ensure that we don't come in over/under in the year and that costs are not being double counted.
Key Contact for European Overheads contact and provide latest estimates split out by different areas of spend within A&P
Consolidate the Activity Plan at Period End
Make sure the accounting is correct for Special Packs each period by moving them from Prime to A&P in Atlas
Do the CDCs and Global X-Charges periodically
Check that the A&P Accruals that MFS have posted each period are what we are expecting
Upload the A&P data each period and investigate if they do not reconcile.
Reporting and Analysis for the Period End Deck
Reporting & forecasting, ensuring that any risks and opportunities are highlighted in order to help deliver our earnings and cash commitments. Complete market PPV allocation by item and upload to FPPS at period end.
Work closely with the Brand S&F Team and Activity Management to understand any resourcing that occurs during the year, to ensure this is captured in the forecast, and that assumptions in Market Prime are consistent with those in Corporate COGS.
Track European cost push projections and include this in periodic forecasting
Move any Fishcare PPV out of Petcare into the Fishcare P&L.
Ownership for the Market P&L, both in terms of reporting and understanding YTD performance, as well as collating the forecast each period, ensuring that any movements and variances to plan are understood.
Responsible for Helios period end uploads, uploading A&P, Mkt PPV, Mkt Copack, Reval and Currency and ensuring that they reconcile.
Ownership and Maintenance of the Helios Hierarchy on a Periodic basis
Responsible for FPPS Uploads - Closing Stock, Headcount, Import Volumes, Dual Source, Freight to Warehouse and Market Logistics.
Costings of imported items
· Costing all items in SAP for imported items by taking data from the TPP database, contacting the units if the information is not in the TP database.
· Be the key point of contact for the Activity team ensuring that all the necessary processes are in place to try to avoid emergency costings.
· Ensure that any resourcing changes are communicated to the person responsible for the Market P&L forecast
· Carry out Periodic checks to ensure that the costings in each plant match.
· Keep a tracker of all items costed in the period and ensure that they are uploaded on the system.
· Upload volumes in week 4 and check for missing standards.
· Upload any missing standards to the system.
· Update the Item to source x-ref table in Helios for any new items or any resourcing changes.
· Ownership of the Year End Costing process for imported items ensuring a check is done on the movement YOY.
· Loading the New Year Standards into the system for Imported Products and running a process to check that they look reasonable YOY and that they match Atlas for both Petcare and Ecom
National Statistics - Completion of periodic/quarterly/annual national statistics questionnaires
SCOS - complete the SCOS process each period and work on any improvements to the above costing process and the Melton Costing process to ensure this can be done efficiently.
Ecom Adjustment - Be responsible for the Fct Affiliate Dispatch and Sales adjustment in the Helios Petcare box each periods.
Audit - be responsible for the Audit Deliverables for FGS
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy