Barnet, Greater London
£ 40000 - £ 50000 / Year
Accountancy & Finance - Accountancy & Finance
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
A vibrant and rapidly growing firm of chartered accountants specialising in an exciting industry, based in East London/Essex, are seeking a post qualified accountant with a practice and technical background. You will be reporting directly to the two Partners/Owners of the practice and will be responsible for the following:
· Review of financial statements for local and oversees jurisdictions (Only UK GAAP knowledge needed at this stage)
· Review of Monthly management accounts
· Review of VAT returns and submissions
Other areas will also include
· Portfolio management, direct access to clients and ensuring deadlines are met;
· Management of three staff and training if needed;
· Liaison with Partners including Banks, Brokers, Payment Service Providers;
· Attendance (with management) to client and industry conferences;
· Interacting with Overseas accountants for foreign clients;
· Opportunity to work with the owners on pitching and business development including attending meetings.
The ideal candidate would be ambitious with an ability to manage their own work load, strong attention to detail and be a natural and effective communicator to provide exceptional client service.
In return, you can expect a competitive salary plus benefits, excellent career development and a smart office environment in an excellent location.
If you are a fully qualified chartered accountant with recent practice experience and like the sound of this role, please apply online. Any further questions can be answered by the Adecco Team in Romford.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy