Accountancy & Finance - Accountancy & Finance
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
Adecco have a fantastic opportunity to join a well established prestigious company based in Newbury. Our client is looking for an Accountant. Working hours are Monday to Friday. Starting ASAP with a salary range of £26,000 to £28,000, dependant on experience.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
* Checking all invoices have been entered
* Running month end
* Checking statements
* Reconcile various cash books
* Complete timesheet analysis
* Post wages
* Running payroll
* Update budgets
* Post monthly overhead journals
* Analyse standard accounts
* Prepare spread sheets on products
* Investigate variances and suspense accounts
Candidates will ideally have/be:
* Previous accounting experience
* Have experience of Opera 3 and other MRP packages
* An understanding of running loss/profitability reports
* Be organised
* Happy to work individually and under your own steam
* Professional manner
Do you have experience in a similar role and all the relevant skills? If so apply today Adecco Newbury.
Please note: this position is based in Newbury, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location.
All applications will be reviewed within five working days by one of our experienced consultants and successful applicants only will be contacted within that time frame. Please be assured that your details remain confidential and they will not be sent out to our client(s) until you have been contacted by us and have given us your consent, in accordance with REC guidelines.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy