Office and Secretarial - Administration Manager
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
We are currently recruiting for an Accommodation Officer - working exclusively with a leading public sector body in Conwy.
Successful candidates will have excellent communication and administration skills. A background in housing is desirable but not essential.
- To support the delivery of a comprehensive tenancy and property management function
- To be responsible for approximately 60/80 units of accommodation across the portfolio with a mix of Homeless Accommodation, Social Lettings Agency units and Intermediate Units
- To be the key point of contact for any tenancy and property management enquiry and to and take ownership of resolving or supporting the resolution of requests made by tenants and landlords.
- Co-ordinate all supporting evidence relevant to the property condition and ensure these records are maintained and kept up to date.
- Ensuring that the moving in and tenancy start up process is customer focused, comprehensive and promotes tenancy sustainability.
- Ensure that rent is collected and arrears are minimised by applying a problem solving approach, advising and helping tenants to apply for appropriate welfare benefits and arranging payments and repayments as required.
- To minimise, monitor and react promptly to complaints of anti-social behaviour. Consulting and liaising with outside agencies such as the Police and Social Services, etc.
- To offer support, advice and understanding in dealing with all applicants and tenants.
- To attend meetings with other agencies when required and to work with other agencies to resolve any housing related concerns of tenants in temporary accommodation.
- To carry out routine property inspections on a regular basis to address any issues arising from these inspections to help develop safe and well maintained properties.
- Liaise with landlords and tenants regarding improvements and maintenance required to properties.
- To ensure that the highest possible standard of data quality within the organisations housing management system is adhered and ensure all standards of data protection are adhered to
This is initially a temporary contract for 3 months with the likely hood of being extended.
If you are interested, please apply directly to the advert or call 01244 346674 and ask for Pippa for further information.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy