We are looking for someone to join the Design Team and report into the Marketing Manager to provide administrative, office and database entry support to ensure smooth running and allow optimal efficiency in the commercial areas of the business. Assist with processes and procedures to facilitate efficiency gains within the Design Team.
Hours: 9am-5.30pm. Mon-Fri
Location: Harlow - (first 10 weeks based in Colindale) - must be able to drive
Start Date: ASAP (dependant on successful security screening)
* Maintain database (Filemaker) with daily order record updates.
* Qualify and process student license requests
* Working with the Training Manager to ensure the smooth running of the booking processes, including responding to email enquiries, placing and chasing quotes and maintaining the training calendar.
* Assist with company training days.
* Purchase and arrange refreshments for internal meetings/training days.
* Help with Vectorworks Service Select admin - welcome packs and renewal communications.
* Filing, scanning, faxing, laminating, binding, photocopying.
* Compile marketing packs.
* Help organise when required, internal and external corporate events and hospitality for the Design Team.
* Work with the Design Team Marketing Manager to co-ordinate and attend events including managing registrations, responding to email enquiries and event preparation.
* Assist in updating the Design Team websites.
* Cover essential Design Team duties when on holiday.
* Any ad hoc duties deemed necessary by the Group Marketing Manager
* Accurate keyboard skills - and PC literate - essential candidate is confident with MS Excel/Word. Database entry
* Organised and good communication skills both written & verbal
* Able to work as part of a team and individually
* Good communication skills, verbal & written
* Attention to detail
* Confident dealing with management at all levels
* Professional and a quick learner
* Experience in Admin/office junior role
* Keen interest in technology desirable but not essential
Consultant: Racheal Bailey / Sarah Gillan
Telephone: 01782 558165
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.