Description de l'offre
* This position assists the Head Chef in all his / her duties
* Responsible of the operation of the kitchen
* Train, motivate and supervise the team in all functions
* Deputise the Head Chef in his / her absence
At Novotel, we grow faster
Feel fully responsible, be autonomous, adaptable, professional, have a love of adventure and a desire to stretch your limits: that’s the Novotel spirit .
An international brand with a network of 400 hotels in 60 countries, Novotel’s success is due to the professionalism and enthusiasm of its 30 000 employees who have been embodying the brand’s ideals for over 40 years.
DNA of the brand, innovation is at the heart of the promise made to employees: "At Novotel, we grow faster" . To transform this promise into reality, Novotel has implemented a unique human resources policy declined around five main professional career paths. Novotel accompanies each employee throughout their career. Integration, geographic mobility, bridging provision, skills development… everyone is given the opportunity to progress quickly and go further. Impossible is not Novotel.
Watch the video
Level of Education Vocational education
Areas of study Cooking
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
* Similar experience in Accor brand with full service kitchen is an advantage
* We consider applications from any full service ibis kitchen too
* We expect commitment, quality and very high reliability
* We look for hard working individual who willing to learn and would like to develop his / her career further
* All applicants must be already fully authorised to live and work in UK, applicants outside EU must attached their authorisation or their application will not be considered