We are now seeking to recruit a Restaurant Host to join our current Food & Beverage team.
We offer you:
• A great opportunity to work within a busy customer focused department
• an annual bonus and a competitive salary
• Great benefits including meals on duty and discounts in Accor properties worldwide.
• Excellent training and development opportunities.
As a Restaurant Host you will:
• Be in attendance at the Restaurant Reception at all times
• Assist the Restaurant Manager by welcoming guests to the Restaurant
• Ensure that guests are warmly welcomed on their entry into the Restaurant and check their booking details are correct
• Show guests to their table when appropriate whilst liaising with the Restaurant Manager
• Take further drinks orders as required in the Bar and Restaurant.
• Take food and wine orders in the Bar when appropriate.
• Liaise with Restaurant Manager when the guest’s table is ready.
• Ensure tables are kept clean and tidy.
• Table maintenance and Service
• Check guest satisfaction throughout service.
• Monitor Restaurant Reception during service.
• Take telephone bookings
• Ensure reception desk is kept tidy and uncluttered
• Ensure that all bills are accurate in relations to guest orders
• Produce bills when requested by the member
• Cash up at the end of service.
• Be able to serve customers in a friendly and courteous manner and be able to offer them a personal service every time they visit.
• Have a good level of spoken English and would like it if you have a basic knowledge of the MICROS system
We are a 4 star property with 312 bedrooms, 18 meeting and conference facilities including the 446 seated Shaw Theatre and the critically acclaimed one AA rosette restaurant “The Golden Arrow” serving a Modern European menu for lunch and dinner.
We are the first Pullman Hotel within the UK.
Pullman is the brand of ‘executive lifestyle’. A global upscale brand which brings smart business and leisure experiences to the new generation of the cosmopolitan traveller.
You will work within a dedicated team and be passionate about your work and have the desire to progress your career in an International Company.
Pullman and its talent community
The Pullman promise is built around its three values: commitment, adaptability and creativity , and these are orchestrated throughout the hotel by a specific human resources and management policy:
• Body & Soul, the service attitudes model developed by Pullman
• Welcomer, Quality & Attitude Manager, Event Manager - some of the new Pullman professions
• A Pullman “school” of leadership, focusing on creativity.
Level of Education Associate
Areas of study Hospitality
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
· Power Point