Description de l'offre
Marylin Monroe once said: A smile is the most beautiful thing we can wear!
Do you agree? Then read more:
Who are we?
Ibis is part of AccorHotels, one of the largest hotel chains in the world, with over 4000 properties in 52 countries!
What does it mean for you? Excellent benefits and training opportunities, together with internal mobility and career progression.
In Ibis Heathrow we believe that our staff members are our most valuable asset and we treat them as such! Every hotel can sell the product, we sell the experience!
Why should you be joining us?
We are proud to announce that one of our team members has been recently promoted to the Team Leader role! Her customer service and outstanding performance made her grow very quickly within the organisation! For this reason, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate and ambitious receptionist to join our Reception team.
What’s in it for you?
Joining Novotel London Heathrow would mean become part of the fantastic AccorHotels family, with more than 4000 hotels in the world. A wide range of benefit will be available to you as an AccorHotels' talent, such as:
- free week-end breaks in UK properties
- great training opportunities through Accor Academie: the Number 1 Hotel School in the World
- Career progression and transfer opportunities
- Bienvenue Card, which gives you discounts in all the Accor properties around the world, restaurants, train and flight tickets, car rentals and many more!
- Company Pension Scheme
- Annual Leave
Does it sound like your next career move? Then we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Ibis and its people
Simplicity, Modernity, Well-being
Acteurs, the Ibis staff training and professional development programme , enables staff to:
- become more professional by acquiring new skills,
- learn a second profession,
- be more independent in guest relations,
- receive recognition for their skills
Level of Education Others
Areas of study Hospitality
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
Candidate must be eligible to live and work in UK