Description de l'offre
*Always with a big smile
*Passionate about delivering a great customer experience
*Able to operate with a high level of autonomy
*Ready to lead by example, coach and motivate your Team
*Driven to constantly improve your performance
*Business smart and astute
If you believe you have these qualities, then we want you!
Great opportunities for your career development within our dynamic and hugely successful teams; Annual Bonus Scheme; Meals on duty, Uniform and dry cleaning; Free stays at AccorHotels UK & Ireland and group discounts incl. Europe car and Eurostar and more...
Share our passion, Feel Welcome, Feel Valued!
Ibis and its people
Simplicity, Modernity, Well-being
Acteurs, the Ibis staff training and professional development programme , enables staff to:
- become more professional by acquiring new skills,
- learn a second profession,
- be more independent in guest relations,
- receive recognition for their skills
Level of Education Vocational education
Areas of study Hospitality
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
* To organising guest arrivals and departures and ensure the smooth running of the daily operations in Reception during your shift
* To oversee the quality of services offered to the customers and handle any complaints and provide a swift solution
* To integrate, train and lead the reception team.
* To participate in the elaboration of the hotel's sales and marketing plan.
* To optimise the revenue and occupancy of the hotel
* To coordinate and supervise the reception activities and coordinate the allocation of bedrooms with the Housekeeper
* To initiate new projects and oversee their implementation and results alongside the Front Office Manager