Get ready to be a complete member of the Learning & Development department, our Cultural Transformation will have you on board.
Because the world is changing, we need to change our way of thinking and keep on reinventing ourselves. At Accor, we put people at the heart of everything we do, it is all about the Employee & Guest Experience, this is our culture, and this is our DNA.
As the next young generation, you will be responsible, along with the team, to spread our culture to the world of passionate hoteliers excited to learn and grow.
What do we need from you? To be passionate, be creative, be curious and, most of all, dare!
If you accept your mission, you will be learning what change management and digital disruption looks like at Accor.
- Digital Learning modules using the Groups’ authoring tools (TEachUp, Mohive, UPtale, Kumulus, My playground) : Several modules to be designed for the learning path of worldwide Transformers
- Facilitator guides & PowerPoint presentation related to the cultural transformation path : for the 2019 campaigns of our transformation journey, we will need about 6 facilitator guides to be created, as well as communication tools such as powerpoint documents (target : employees in hotels and support offices)
This seems very detailed to me (too much). I would turn it into something more generic, and you will explain in details during interviews.
something like :
Communication and facilitator guides related to the cultural transformation paths (video teasers, infographics and other visuals, power points…)
- Support and help other departments in the development of innovative digital learning paths
- Organizing meetings, sessions, and events according to 2019 planning
- Animating sessions (if you are willing to) : co-facilitating sessions for support offices teams about our cultural transformation
- Animating communities of hoteliers on social networks : 4 secret groups on Facebook -> create editiorial plan, post and facilitate
- Following up on key KPIs to evaluate the success of the cultural change (using Excel) : be in contact with the WW network of Super Transformers and consolidate data for monitoring of the transformation on the field (hotels)