Description de l'offre
A source of good vibrations
Unique & Trendy
Dynamic & Cool Chic
Friendly & show a vibrant personality
Passionate about delivering a great guest experience
Proactive and hands on
Always 'juggling' with your best smile
As a Night Welcomer you will:
• Have excellent customer service Skills
• Have great organisational and administration skills
• Need to work as part of the night reception team providing an efficient, effective and attentive service to all our guests as well as you will prepare snacks, breakfast and serve at the bar.
• Have strong communication skills & a pro-active approach to your work.
• Ensure that the guests are completely satisfied at every stage of their stay with us, from check-in to check-out.
• Be working closely with the Management Team to produce reports, monitoring the results and auditing controls in place.
Ibis and its people
Simplicity, Modernity, Well-being
Acteurs, the Ibis staff training and professional development programme , enables staff to:
- become more professional by acquiring new skills,
- learn a second profession,
- be more independent in guest relations,
- receive recognition for their skills
Level of Education Vocational education
Areas of study Hospitality
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
APPLY NOW and SHARE OUR PASSION AND FEEL WELCOME!
Annual Bonus Scheme - Get up to 13 months pay for only 12 months work!, Staff discounts, Free stays at Accor Hotels UK & Ireland, Meals on duty, Uniform and dry cleaning, Excellent training and development opportunities.