Description de l'offre
Purpose of role
Within the framework of the hotel strategy, this person is in charge to implement and use Revenue Management (RM) methods, processes, tools in one or several hotel(s) in order to maximize the turnover.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Support the hotel Management to define the hotel strategy (in terms of business mix and pricing by season and type of day) for the future periods –the initial annual forecast
- Analyse hotel results and performance (average rates, occupancy rates, RevPAR). Survey the market and competitors in terms of performance (RevPARIndex, market penetration…), pricing and availability as a basis for future tactical decisions with the Hotel General Managers.
- Ensure an accurate and dynamic forecast for the future dates (by room and revenue by segment and day) based on the Revenue Management (RM) referenced systems recommendations and a daily monitoring of the data (portfolio, booking pick-up, events, calendar events).
- Take daily decisions to optimize the hotel turnover. Decisions in terms of pricing, inventory management (RMLs open/close), group quotation, distribution channels. Ensure that recommendations are implemented in reservation and reception, and that systems (PMS, TARS, RMS) are updated accordingly.
- Ensure that a “RM culture” is spread in the hotel, through the animation of weekly revenue meetings (gathering the General Manager and the key hotel managers) and regular coaching and training sessions for the hotel teams
Level of Education Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study Other
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- A result-oriented, performance focused approach
- Customer focus
- Ability to analyse and form revenue strategy
- Strong persuasion skills and the ability to build positive professional relationships
- Good understanding of the internal and external business environment
- Experience using Revenue Management Systems and Hotel Systems
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint