Description de l'offre
Novotel London ExCeL is looking for a Maintenance Team Member highly motivated for the role and willing to learn and develop skills within the company. The appropriate candidate will be carrying out preventive, remedial and corrective maintenance in the hotels.
Overview of Duties:
- Is responsible for implementing and following up the hotel’s preventive maintenance programme
- Co-ordinates and implements regulatory procedures and audits (safety of people and property etc)
- Is service minded
- Actively contributes to guests’ comfort through swift and appropriate intervention
- Makes sure that fire security installations are in good working order
- Runs regular checks on technical equipment to prevent any problems
- Implements corrective action plans
- Prepares and tracks the action plans instigated by the Safety Commission and audit authorities
- Checks application of water hygiene procedures
- Insure the evolution of his/her knowledge and the safety of their interventions
- Basic painting & decorating
Management & Administration
-- Handles relations with sub-contractors
- Tracks and optimises energy consumption
- Complete the health & safety document making sure all uptodate
Hygiene / Personal Safety / Environment:
- Ensure the safety of people and property by following company health & safety policies
- Respects Accor’s Legionnaires’ disease directive
- Organises and follows up security and fire prevention training for all hotel staff
- Keeps the hotel security register up to date
- Ensures the respect of the environment charter (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc)
What we offer to you?
• Full time position
• £8 per hour
• Training and Career progression,
• Meal on duty,
• Free stays in Accor hotels and discounts for family and friends.
At Novotel, we grow faster
Feel fully responsible, be autonomous, adaptable, professional, have a love of adventure and a desire to stretch your limits: that’s the Novotel spirit .
An international brand with a network of 400 hotels in 60 countries, Novotel’s success is due to the professionalism and enthusiasm of its 30 000 employees who have been embodying the brand’s ideals for over 40 years.
DNA of the brand, innovation is at the heart of the promise made to employees: "At Novotel, we grow faster" . To transform this promise into reality, Novotel has implemented a unique human resources policy declined around five main professional career paths. Novotel accompanies each employee throughout their career. Integration, geographic mobility, bridging provision, skills development… everyone is given the opportunity to progress quickly and go further. Impossible is not Novotel.
Watch the video
Level of Education Vocational education
Areas of study Technical & Maintenance
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
- Service minded and guest oriented
- A through and methodical approach
- Ability to identify problems
- Attention to detail
- Good administrative skills and team spirit
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position and be in possession of a current work visa. In line with the requirements set by the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.