· Remains observant and responds to each Korean guest who approaches the hotel.
· Maintains high visibility with guests and colleagues, ensure that guest and colleague concerns are resolved in a professional and timely manner.
· Assist VIP and high profile loyalty guests with preparation of activity itineraries and ground transportation when applicable.
· Ensure Korean guests’ needs be anticipated, guests’ preferences be collected, and the needs and preferences be met during current stay and future stays.
· Excellent oral and written skills in Korean.
· Service oriented with an eye for details
· Adaptable and flexible and able to embrace and respond to change effectively.