Description de l'offre
Join our ibis London Blackfriars Family as Kitchen Chef!
Hours for this role are flexible morning or evenings.
Mornings 5.30am to 2pm and afternoons 2.30pm to 11pm in London SE1 8NZ.
- Cooking the Breakfast buffet, lunch and dinner menu.
- Replenishing the buffet as needed
- Cooking special dishes as per dietary requirements (ex: Vegetarian)
- Preparing and cooking lunches
- Cleaning relevant restaurant and kitchen areas
- Receiving and checking deliveries
- Being responsible for food safety and high hygiene standards
- Dynamic and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Always with a smile and a warm approach
- Team player
* Annual Bonus Scheme
* Staff discounts at AccorHotels, Disneyland Paris, Eurostar and many more
* Free weekend stays at AccorHotels in UK & Ireland,
* Excellent training and development opportunities.
* Meals on duty,
* Uniform and dry cleaning,
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 250,000 hospitality experts who share the same passion. Welcoming people. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses. Every day, we put all our energy into spreading the most powerful promise in the hospitality profession: Feel Welcome.
Ibis and its people
Simplicity, Modernity, Well-being
Acteurs, the Ibis staff training and professional development programme , enables staff to:
- become more professional by acquiring new skills,
- learn a second profession,
- be more independent in guest relations,
- receive recognition for their skills
Level of Education Others
Areas of study Other
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English