· Main administrative duties include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (e.g. employment records and onboarding guides) and updating internal databases. Our ideal candidate has experience with HR procedures and can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner.
· Organize and maintain personnel records
· Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
· Participate in HR projects (help organize a job fair event, Hotel Compliance, Training, CSR and other events)
· Maintains human resources records for employees by recording the hiring, transfer, termination, change in job classifications, and merit increase dates as well as tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
· Documents and tracks human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records
· Sets up and schedules complicated meetings for interviewees, hiring managers, employees, and department heads
· Maintains positive colleague interactions with good working relationships.
· Ensure recruitment and advertising reinforces the corporate identity, projects a professional image.
· To ensure that an efficient and accurate filing system, both manuals as well as electronically is maintained at all times.
· The administrator communicates with the internal and external vendors, register employees to trainings, runs the internal billing system and approves invoices issued by the training vendors
· Take an active involvement in the Employee Engagement, Welfare, Safety, Development and Well-being of employees providing advice, counselling and truthful, diplomatic feedback.
· Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma.
· Enjoys organizing social and corporate events.
· Can be a no experience candidate from Human Resources and Communication Studies.
· Independent worker and has lots of ideas, initiatives and a creative mind.
· Ensures that the Occupational health and safety procedures are followed as per the set standards.
· Entry Level candidates with desire to build a career in Human Resources with Accor Hotels are most welcome to apply
· Accor hotels will provide internal training for the right person with the right attitude.
Reporting directly to the GM, his/her responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
· Administer the day-to-day operations of the Executive Office for GM.
· Ensure effective communication between the management and the departments and provide a professional, advisory and executive support service to the General Manager.
· Handle other executive administrative work.
· Maintains a forward-thinking mindset to achieve the department and overall property goals.
· Be an inspiration to all hotel staff to achieve luxury levels of performance.
· Be an example of Brand Standards, and a champion of grooming and appearance guidelines.
· Clearly demonstrate to guests and colleagues a commitment to service excellence through the effective implementation
· Work a flexible schedule that meets business demands.
· Training for Loyalty and compliance
· His passion for training
· Participate in creating and implementing training programs
· Administers training nominations, training registration and training logistics
· Facilitates internal training for new employees
· Record keeping and end of month reporting for internal and regional office
· One year of administrative support experience
· Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
· Administrative writing and reporting skills
· Written and verbal communication skills
· Carries a positive attitude and enjoys new challenges – strives to learn and take on ownership.
· Word processing skills
· Conversant with MS Office applications - MS WORD, POWERPOINT and EXCEL.
· Spreadsheet preparation and tracking skills
· Calendaring skills
· Presentation skill
· Thorough knowledge of labor laws
· Bachelor’s degree and/or work equivalent
Ibis styles Hotel is an International Brand Hotel. Ideal for anyone who has the ambition to grow within the company and have the opportunity for career progression
At least 1 year of experience in a similar capacity in the hospitality industry
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume in MS Word format via Apply Now. Please note that only short listed applicants will be notified.
We pride in proving training and development for the right candidate with the right attitude and passion.
All applications to be sent to:-