PLEASE ONLY APPLY VIA: https://www.mpamsterdamjobs.com/Movenpick-stagesleerplaatsen/vacatures/Guest-Relations-Trainee--JPNLST2G0.html
Are you the person who can leave an unforgettable impression on our guests? Are you the one who always wants to surprise other people and makes them feel special? Do you keep your head cool in difficult situations and do you have a solution for everything? You can be our new Guest Relations Trainee! This traineeship is available as of October 2020.
The main responsibilities include:
· Preparing the arrival of our executive guests.
· Check-in and check-out of our (international) executive guests.
· Updating guest profiles.
· Work closely with Reception and Concierge and assist them when necessary.
· Based on performance you will receive more responsibilities.
· Handling feedback and complaints.
· Handling special requests such as honeymoons, birthdays etc.
The Front Office department consists of the following sub departments; Front Desk, Guest Relations and Concierge. A traineeship in this department entails that you can rotate between these sub departments.
The perfect candidate has:
· To do an internship as a part of their MBO or HBO Hotel school or tourism education
· An hospitable, enthusiastic, flexible, stress resistant attitude
· An representative appearance
· An independent and proactive work attitude
· Sufficient knowledge of the English language, English is a preference
· Availability for a minimum of 20 weeks, 5 days a week.
What do we have to offer you:
· 38-hours work week
· A trainee allowance of €500,- per month
· Sunday allowance of 5% and Night allowance of 20%
· Working in a young and enthusiastic team
· Working in a hotel (chain) with many opportunities
· Uniform and laundry service form the hotel
· During the internship there are a lot of opportunities for internal trainings and schooling
· A lot of develop opportunities after your internship within Mövenpick Hotels and Resorts & Accor Hotels.
· Discount on rooms and F&B within Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
Please note that if you are not a citizen from a European Union state and you do not have a work permit for the Netherlands you cannot apply for this position.