We are looking for a Finance Administrator who will undertake a multi-faceted role that encompasses the co-ordination and collection of financial information and a variety of secretarial and general administration functions.
Your key responsibilities will include:
o Review and audit financial statements and month end reports
o To register all invoices, distribute them to the relevant Head of Department, chase city ledgers and liaise with the Accounts department in the head office
o To supervise the collection of financial information required by the regional account's office.
o To distribute incoming financial information.
o Liaise and communicate with all Departmental managers
o Float checks – Bulk control, Petty Cash Control – Float/monthly collation
o Daily Banking – Full control of the daily revenue reconciliation and banking
o Managing lost property
o Ad-hoc admin duties
Why join the Accor family?
The successful candidate will enjoy the below benefits
* Accor Employee Bonus Scheme
* Accor Bienvenue Card - a discount card that gets you discounts on accomodation, F&B in Accor hotels in the world and select partners
* Career progression and transfer opportunities within the Accor group
* Meals on duty, uniforms and dry cleaning
* Free weekend stays in UK&I
* Be our best headhunter
* Employee Advisory Service
* Childcare Vouchers
* 28 days holiday including bank holidays - increasing yearly