PLEASE ONLY APPLY VIA: https://www.mpamsterdamjobs.com/Movenpick-stagesleerplaatsen/vacatures/-Facility-Management-Trainee--JPNLSTXW0.html
Do you have an amazing eye for detail to ensure that our guests stay in a perfectly cleaned room? Are you an expert in dealing with people from all over the world? Do you feel comfortable switching quickly between different tasks? Than this Facility Management internship might be the position for you! This internship is available as of September 2020.
The main responsibilities include:
· Control of several cleaning / facility companies who are contracted by the Mövenpick hotel Amsterdam
· Handling of the invoices of those outsourced companies
· Control and making reports of the room- and public areas checks. With a Quality Control System you track how the outsourced company full fill their tasks. If necessary you have to see what kind of opportunities there are for improvement
· Attending the daily Management Meetings in absence of the Rooms Division Manager
· Co-operation with the MOD manager, and if there are points in the MOD report regarding housekeeping, you will report this to the housekeeping department
· Communication with Maintenance with regards to technical failures
· Responsible for the stay of our VIP guests
· Responsible for the linen room; making sure all 175 employees have clean and tidy uniforms
During this traineeship you will be the assistant of the Rooms Divison Manager. One of the departments within Rooms Division is our Houskeeping department. The department is management by us, however most communication will be with our ‘outsourced’ company.
The perfect candidates has:
· Attending an MBO or HBO Hotel school, facility or tourism education
· An independent and proactive attitude
· Representative, motivated and eager to learn
· Sufficient knowledge of the Dutch and English language
· Availability for a minimum of 5 months, 5 days a week.
What do we have to offer you:
· 38-hours work week
· A trainee allowance of €500,- per month
· Sunday allowance of 5%
· Working in a young and enthusiastic team
· Working in a hotel (chain) with many opportunities
· Uniform and laundry service form the hotel
· During the internship there are a lot of opportunities for internal trainings and schooling
· A lot of develop opportunities after your internship within Mövenpick Hotels and Resorts
· Discount on rooms and F&B within Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts and Accor Hotels
Please note that if you are not a citizen from a European Union state and you do not have a work permit for the Netherlands you cannot apply for this position.