Description de l'offre
We are looking for a Conference and Events Manager to join our Conference department delivering exceptional Customer service.
The Conference and Events Manager is responsible for driving MICE sales and the delivery of a client focused service that results in the achievement of business revenue objectives
Why join the Accor family?
* Accor Employee Bonus Scheme
* 'Its your world' - your next role could be a Assistant Front Office Manager in our hotels across the globe
* Meals on duty, uniforms and dry cleaning
* Accor Bienvenue Card - a discount card that gets you discounts on accommodation, F&B in Accor hotels in the world and select partners
* Free weekend stays in UK&I
* Employee Advisory Service
* Childcare Vouchers
* 28 days holiday including bank holidays - increasing yearly
At Novotel, we grow faster
Feel fully responsible, be autonomous, adaptable, professional, have a love of adventure and a desire to stretch your limits: that’s the Novotel spirit .
An international brand with a network of 400 hotels in 60 countries, Novotel’s success is due to the professionalism and enthusiasm of its 30 000 employees who have been embodying the brand’s ideals for over 40 years.
DNA of the brand, innovation is at the heart of the promise made to employees: "At Novotel, we grow faster" . To transform this promise into reality, Novotel has implemented a unique human resources policy declined around five main professional career paths. Novotel accompanies each employee throughout their career. Integration, geographic mobility, bridging provision, skills development… everyone is given the opportunity to progress quickly and go further. Impossible is not Novotel.
Watch the video
Level of Education Others
Areas of study Hospitality
Professional experiences 3 to 5 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
To apply for this role
* We are looking to fill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If your are successful, you will be invited to an interview followed by a trial shift.
* We do require all applicants to have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom
· Power Point