Description de l'offre
- In charge of two properties
- Establish onboarding procedures which ensure new talent feel welcome and all team members are prepared for the new talent arrival supervises the performance of training
- Counsels associates as needed in areas such as career planning, training and development, employee relations etc.
- Develops and implements programs to ensure employee security and safety.
- Motivate talent through recognition and rewards programs.
- Plan, coordinate and execute Internal talent events to ensure talent engagement and promote a good and efficient working atmosphere
Sofitel and its Ambassadors
The Sofitel brand is based on three core values guaranteed by each employee every day:
A Passion for Excellence, an Essence of Pleasure and a Spirit of Openness.
Through their actions and know-how, the Men and Women that are the creators of Sofitel’s luxury, offer clients a highly personalised service. By transforming every detail into a unique moment of pure comfort and elegance , they create and nurture a relationship with their guests.
The Sofitel values are also at the heart of the communication between employees. It is the legacy received and transmitted by all those involved in the brand to guarantee the continuity of the Sofitel spirit in the hotels and headquarters.
Watch the video
Level of Education Vocational education
Areas of study Human Resources
Professional experiences 3 to 5 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
- At least 5 years experience in Leaning & Development roles, with 3 years in managerial level
- Excellent presentation skills and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with all levels of talent
- Resourceful, strong business orientation with strive for results
- Excellent command in both spoken and written English
- Good teamwork and able to work effectively and contribute in a team.