With a new and exciting Bar and Restaurant concept recently opened, we are looking for a Bartender - a person with a passion for combining elixirs and creating extraordinary cocktails as well as advice our guests on the best wines ensuring they have an unforgettable and personalised experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Make, design and serve a variety of drinks from our extensive Cocktail and Gin menus
• Meet, greet and seat our guests in a friendly, courteous and efficient manner
• Clear and reset tables after our guests have departed.
• Acknowledge all departing guests
• Take guests orders and accurately input into the system.
• Assist in laying up tables during mise en place in accordance with policy as laid down in the standard operation manual
• Display a professional manner and positive sales techniques and up-sell at all times
• Be fully aware of current licensing laws and the hotel/restaurant licensing policy in order that these are adhered to at all times
• Display a thorough knowledge of all beverages served in particular with wine, Cocktails and Gins
• Have a good level of spoken English
• Ensure that all cutlery, crockery and glassware are clean and polished to a high standard before and after service
Great talent deserves great rewards so here's just some of what we are able to offer:
* Training and development programmes
* Attractive Annual Bonus Scheme
* Discount card to be used in Accor hotels worldwide (Accor Bienvenue Card)
* Complimentary stays in UK hotels (Bonus Breaks - subject to T&C)
* Meals on duty
* Uniforms and dry cleaning
* Recommend a friend scheme
* Employee Advisory Service
And the list goes on....
We are looking to fill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 3 weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for an interview followed by a trial shift.