Description de l'offre
'• Assist the General Manager in his role of leader, manager, administrator and salesman
• Participate in the hotel's organisation and manage the accommodation and/or restaurant team in line with the Brand's Human Resources policy, while respecting the guest/customer promise and current regulations
• Be readily available for the teams and hotel guests, and work with the General Manager to ensure a high level of quality for all services
• Replace the General Manager when he is not on site
• May be expected to carry out one or more cross-functional missions for the region or network'
'• Create a relationship with the guest throughout their stay, by being readily available and coming up with a solution to all their needs, thus gaining their loyalty
• Handle any complaints by finding suitable solutions
• Convey the brand's spirit among the guests
• Ensure a flexible organisation so as to provide solutions adapted to the needs of the guests'
Professional technique / production
'• Coordinate and organise the services available to guests on a daily basis
• Take responsibility for the Accommodation and/or Restaurant services on offer through the implementation of service standards
• Ensure that sub-contracting contracts comply with the quality and profit targets'
Team management / cross-functional involvement
'• Managerial responsibility over all of the teams under their authority
• Facilitate the development of their staff by helping to bring out the best in them and by supporting them in their career development
• An assessor in the Actors programme, they oversee the process and participate in the development of skills of the hotel employees through the Skills references.
• Participate in the recruitment and integration of new employees
• Carry out annual appraisal interviews
• Participate in putting together the hotel's training plan
• Contribute to team spirit and openness and maintaining a good working atmosphere through hands-on management
• Use the Equipe tool, to draw up the employees work schedules, ensuring that manpower is organised in relation to the hotel's activity and in line with local regulations
• Responsible for applying the current labour laws'
'• Be aware of and involved in the hotel's local environment
• Participate in the commercialisation of the hotel in the immediate catchment area and keep up to date on the competition and the other AccorHotels brands
• Check the validity and updating of information (description, rates, ...) for their hotel on TARS and the various websites
• Oversee the quality of the hotel's services and performance through guest comments from the GSS
• Work with the General Manager to draw up a sales action plan for the hotel and oversee its implementation
• Participate in inter-hotel synergy, maintaining a good working relationship with the other AccorHotels in the market place
• Supervise the organisation and running of the hotel's different points of sale'
'• Participate in elaborating and overseeing the hotel's budget
• Participate in investment proposals
• Participate in the analysis of results and the implementation of any necessary corrective actions
• Participate, on a daily basis, in the management of openings and closings in the TARS database, respecting the ''guest mix'', so as to optimise REVPAR
• Responsible for placing orders with referenced suppliers and manages purchasing for optimum efficiency in compliance with pre-defined ratios
• Check daily invoicing, cash operations and activity reports
• Carry out inventories in compliance with administrative and financial procedures
• Assist the General Manager in administrative tasks and elements relating to staff management'
Hygiene / Safety / Environment
'• Contribute to the safety of people and belongings by anticipating and preventing risks
• Oversee the application of health and safety rules
Ibis and its people
Simplicity, Modernity, Well-being
Acteurs, the Ibis staff training and professional development programme , enables staff to:
- become more professional by acquiring new skills,
- learn a second profession,
- be more independent in guest relations,
- receive recognition for their skills
Level of Education Others
Areas of study Hospitality
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
1) Must have UK permit to work full time.
2) Positive Orientation
3) Develop an Empowered Team
4) Guest Centric
5) Clear Communication to ensure common understanding
6) Problem Solving and Decision Making
8) Strategic Thinking and Analysis
9) Business Awareness, improvement and Planning