Description de l'offre
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Front Office Manager who puts our guests at the heart of everything we do.
The Assistant Front Office Manager will report to the Front Office Manager and support the management of all aspects of the Front Office Department. You will ensure we get the very best from our team and will lead from the front. You will be proactive, show initiative and take ownership.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Front Office Manager by overseeing the day-to-day running of the Reception, Concierge, Duty Manager, Porters and Night shifts
- Taking responsibility for dealing with guest priorities
- Coaching team members to improve and develop
- Managing the department in the absence of the manager
- Ensuring communication is maintained between key departments
- Generating ideas to drive the business forward.
What we are looking for:
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years managerial experience in Front Office or Guest Service environment.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Computer literate
- Ability to motivate others
- Excellent organisation and delegation skills
- Aptitude and willingness to undertake further development.
Why join Sofitel London Gatwick?
With a vibrant environment, warm and welcoming people, great career opportunities, we also offer great benefits which include:
- 28 days' paid holidays during each holiday year
- 5 days extra holidays for employees with over 5 year service
- £200 for recommending someone into the organisation
- Preferential room rates for yourself and your family starting at £30 a night
- Free Tea, Coffee and Hot Meals whilst on duty
- Discounted gym membership
- Uniform and free laundry service for most positions
- Discounts on local travel (bus & rail)
- Discounts with Merlin entertainments
- Access to discount portal with a vast range of in store and online discounts across many UK retailers
- Free eye care vouchers for VDU users
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Excellent employee recognition programmes
- Range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities of promotion and transfer across the group
- Free staff social events
- Company Pension scheme
- Critical Illness Cover (after 1 year service)
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free employee assistance helpline for you and your family
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to become our Assistant Front Office Manager, please click apply now. We’d love to hear from you!
Sofitel and its Ambassadors
The Sofitel brand is based on three core values guaranteed by each employee every day:
A Passion for Excellence, an Essence of Pleasure and a Spirit of Openness.
Through their actions and know-how, the Men and Women that are the creators of Sofitel’s luxury, offer clients a highly personalised service. By transforming every detail into a unique moment of pure comfort and elegance , they create and nurture a relationship with their guests.
The Sofitel values are also at the heart of the communication between employees. It is the legacy received and transmitted by all those involved in the brand to guarantee the continuity of the Sofitel spirit in the hotels and headquarters.
Watch the video
Level of Education Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study Hospitality Management
Professional experiences 3 to 5 years
Languages essential English
Optional languages French
Essential and optional requirements
· Power Point