• Oversee and manage the Property Operations, Maintenance & Energy Consultants and Gardening in the hotel
• Work with owning company project team in regards to the above tasks
• Report to Director of Operations and General Manager
• Experience in the similar position, preferably in international hotel/resort
• Bachelor degree in related to engineering, construction, technical
• Vietnamese Fluent, Good command in English
• Guest service determined
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
• Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
• Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
• Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.