Description de l'offre
Data Science is part of Roche's Pharma Research and Early Development Informatics Function. We provide decision support for scientist in our disease areas neuroscience, ophthalmology, rare disease, oncology, infectious disease, immunology, inflammation, and functions therapeutic modalities (small molecules and biologics), and pharmaceutical sciences. As part of our team you will gain access to a wide range of data types and generate impactful evidence and insights into our medicines as well as disease pathogenesis, progression and therapeutic approaches.
As a team member some responsibilities will be to:
· Generate decision-enabling information by mining complex and heterogeneous data from various sources (clinical trials, electronic health records, patient registries) and technologies (omics, imaging, digital health)
· Proactively work with research project teams to conduct data analyses to guide drug project decisions
· Being an influential contributor to the success of a multi-disciplinary team
· Contribute to the strategy of drug research projects
· Interact with internal and external partners
· Implement creative solutions to access, integrate, interpret and visualize data
· Present approaches, algorithms, and findings to stakeholders from diverse disciplines
Who We Are
At Roche, 80,000 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity, and on seeing each other's differences as an advantage. To innovate healthcare, Roche has ambitious plans to keep learning and growing – and is seeking people who have the same goals for themselves.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have questions then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq.
· Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Who You Are
You're someone who wants to influence your own development. You're looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual who has several years of work experience in the pharmaceutical industry. You should have excellent communication skills and thrive in multi-disciplinary teams delivering excellent results. If you also possess the set of skills and expertise listed below, we look forward to receiving your application:
· PhD or comparable experience in quantitative data science capabilities like (bio-)statistics, epidemiology, mathematics, computational biology or related fields
· History of independently performing or leading data science projects on patient level data
· Proven knowledge in the disease biology of one or more of Roche's current disease areas
· Track record of publishing results and presenting at conferences as well as to stakeholders