Community Managers are the daily online connection between our clients and their customers. The role requires strong writing and communications skills, attention to detail and focus, ability to multi-task and pivot at a moment's notice, and strong social media and public relations experience. The Community Manager manages our client's front-line communication efforts including publishing and paid social strategy, content creation, customer relations, and analytics.
YOUR ROLE: Community Manager
While there will never be a typical day at MXM Accenture Interactive, we've highlighted a few of your exciting responsibilities.
· Responsible for building audience within platform, planning and developing shareable content, participating and building relationships directly with fans and influencers, keeping the community engaged, and providing ongoing metrics tracking and optimization recommendations
· Develops platform specialization and provides informed strategic recommendations, leveraging online pulse to develop insights that drive program and messaging ideation
· Demonstrates an understanding of client campaigns and associated goals; works closely with Account to ensure that all questions are addressed, and all relevant campaign materials are obtained
Ideal candidate profile
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
· Bachelor's Degree in related field, or equivalent training and/ or professional experience
· 1 + years experience in Marketing, Public Relations or Communications role and/or relevant intern experience
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
· Demonstrated experience of using social media in personal or professional setting.
· Understanding of social media and the online space.
· Exceptional interpersonal and written/verbal communications skills.
· Experience with media/media buying and marketing strategies/tactics.
· Ability to work in fast-paced team-oriented environment.
· Must be well organized with a strong attention to detail.
· Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple tasks.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.