Paid Media Strategist
Flexible work arrangements to meet your needs
Work and learn from the best people every day
Be yourself at work
Explore career opportunities as you help create innovative solutions with diverse, global teams using cutting-edge technologies .
We can help you build the career you dream of. Our success relies on ensuring our people enjoy the inspiring challenges, exceptional experience and flexibility they need to succeed at every stage of their career. As a leading professional services company with more than 479,000 people working across 120 countries, your career can take many exciting paths spanning Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Operations and Technology. As part of a global diverse workforce you will help change how Australia lives, works, plays and grows. Join us, learn from the best people and let challenging, interesting and enjoyable work become part of daily life.
Accenture employs more than 4,500 people in Australia, with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Peth and Adelaide as well as people working at client sites across Australia
Ideal candidate profile
· End-to-end management of media strategy, planning and execution across channels
· Daily monitoring and optimizations
· Monthly and quarterly campaign reporting
· Provide guidance and best practices around content, creative and landing pages
· Collaborate with Content, Creative, MOPs and Sales Teams
· Lead internal and client conversations around media strategy
· Train and mentor junior team members on paid media best practices
· Hands-on experience managing SEM, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Display/Programmatic and Content Syndication campaigns
· Experience running CTV and ABM campaigns (e.g. Triblio, Demandbase) is a plus
· Familiarity with analytics and attribution platforms including Google Analytics and Bizible
· Ability to work independently and autonomously
· Ability to pivot quickly to meet changing client needs
· Experience managing global campaigns across APAC
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Shienna Abella is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.