Description de l'offre
Zodiac Aerospace is a global leader in aircraft equipments and embedded systems offering solutions for Commercial, Regional and Business Aircrafts, as well as Helicopters. Zodiac Aerospace also is a major actor in aircraft safety. Located in more than 18 countries worldwide, the group count up 35.000 employees spread on a hundred sites worldwide, contributing to a €5 billion. Zodiac Aerospace offers a wide range of technologies throughout 3 different activities: Zodiac Aerosystems, Zodiac Cabin and Zodiac Seats.
This job is responsible for laying up and pressing panels to be used for interior and exterior aircraft parts. Tasks will include, but are not limited to: verifying and withdrawing materials, documenting production parameters, cutting/kitting materials, laying up materials, loading/unloading press, press operation, saw operation, trimming panels on the CNC, and completing production paperwork.
• Must have a sincere desire to work and be able to work independently to complete tasks in a timely manner.
• 2+ years relevant, steady work history is preferred.
• Must have good basic math skills.
• Must be able to speak/read/write English proficiently.
• Must have the ability to balance multiple tasks/priorities.
• Must have legible handwriting/printing.
• Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
• Must be able to lift 50+ pounds.
• Will need to be able to become forklift certified, as forklift operation is required for this position.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Statement
It is the policy of Zodiac Aerospace to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law.