Zodiac Aerospace is a global leader in aircraft equipments and embedded systems offering solutions for Commercial, Regional and Business Aircrafts, as well as Helicopters. Zodiac Aerospace also is a major actor in aircraft safety. Located in more than 18 countries worldwide, the group count up 35.000 employees spread on a hundred sites worldwide, contributing to a €5 billion. Zodiac Aerospace offers a wide range of technologies throughout 3 different activities: Zodiac Aerosystems, Zodiac Cabin and Zodiac Seats.
A Formulator is responsible for combining raw materials to manufacture epoxy & phenolic resins, epoxy & water-based adhesives, potting compounds, and edge casting materials. He/She must follow the steps outlined on the production work order to formulate each product. Each step of the work order must be completed and in-process quality checks must be performed. Finished products will be packaged into buckets or drums for storage or delivery.
· Must have a sincere desire to work and be able to work independently to complete tasks in a timely manner.
· Must be highly motivated and be able to work independently or as a team member to complete tasks in a timely
· Must be able to operate a forklift and become a certified operator.
· Must be able to push/pull/lift 50+ pounds.
· Must have good basic math skills.
· Must have the ability to balance multiple tasks/priorities.
· Must have legible handwriting/printing.
· Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
· Ability to read, write, and communicate in English is required.
· Must have reliable transportation.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Statement
It is the policy of Zodiac Aerospace to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law.