Description de l'offre
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 58,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2017. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange, and is part of the CAC 40 and Euro Stoxx 50 indices. In February 2018, Safran took control of Zodiac Aerospace, significantly expanding its aircraft equipment activities. Together with Zodiac Aerospace, Safran has more than 91,000 employees and would have around EUR 21 billion in adjusted revenue (pro forma 2016). Safran Cabin is the world’s leading supplier of cabin interiors for regional, narrow and wide-body, business and military aircraft. The company's product range includes integrated cabin interiors, overhead bins, galleys, lavatories, crew rests and cargo containers.
Safran Cabin Materials (formerly Zodiac Aerospace Engineered Materials)located in Marysville, WA is recruiting for a:
1st Shift C4 Operator. Hours are from 5:00am to 1:30p Monday through Friday. \$15.00/hr DOE
The job is responsible for manufacturing core sheets in the C4 process.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
· Shearing and stretching of hobes.
· Loading sheets into the machine.
· Monitoring the production process.
· Other duties as assigned.
· The duties of this job are physically demanding.
· Forklift and overhead crane operation is required.
· Basic housekeeping duties and basic machine maintenance are also required.
· Must be willing to cross train or transfer to other departments as needed.
· 2+ years relevant, steady work history preferred
· Prior manufacturing experience is preferred.
· Must be highly motivated and be able to work independently or as a team member to complete tasks in a timely manner.
· Must have good basic math skills.
· Must be able to push/pull/lift 80+ pounds.
· Must wear full-face respirator for certain tasks/duties.
· Must have the ability to balance multiple tasks/priorities.
· Must have legible handwriting/printing.
· Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
· Ability to read, write, and communicate in English is required.
· Must have reliable transportation.
· Must be available to work overtime as required.
· Forklift certification and operation will be required.
Safran Cabin Materials requires a criminal background check and drug screen to be completed and passed for all positions. This position is an ITAR governed position: Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident to qualify.
Safran Cabin Materials is a federal contractor subject to the requirements of the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our application process as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact the Human Resources Department at 360-653-2600.