Zego is a new kind of insurance for people who decide how, where and when they work. A VC backed start-up offering forward-thinking insurance for a modern workforce. Created to empower workers in the on-demand economy, Zego is now expanding into Germany. We are looking for a methodical analyst to conduct market research on Germany's motor insurance industry to understand market drivers, players and regulatory environment. Zego was created to empower workers in the on-demand economy and we’re looking for the successful candidate to be able to quickly research detailed topics and present these in an actionable manner.
The responsibilities are:
* Understanding business objectives and translating these into an actionable market research plan
* Conducting market research on the German insurance motor insurance market and synthesising into easy-to-understand and actionable messages
* Researching the regulatory framework in Germany to produce a list of legislation, regulatory bodies and tasks that need to happen before a successful product launch
* This is a contract role lasting approx. 2 weeks.
* Day rate: £150
* Work for a VC backed high growth startup disrupting a laggard industry
* Work in a vibrant, open-plan office location in Clerkenwell or remotely
* Free snacks and refreshments and weekly breakfast