Your Beautiful Chakras runs Transformational Yoga Retreats and Global Online Courses
We are looking for a bright and creative candidate who would like to gain profession work experience in Digital Marketing & Social Media to help us expand our marketing and social medial presence.
Internship for 3 months plus unpaid internship, no food or expenses reimbursement - Start date: ASAP
We work from a Co-Working space with many other people under one roof, in the Barbican Centre.
What are the tasks?
• Assist with writing marketing approaches for both on and offline activity.
• Manage the social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Wechat, etc.
• Produce regular and engaging content (i.e. blog posts) on company and client's websites.
• Analyse website traffic through Google Analytics, identifying areas of success from the marketing strategy and suggesting potential areas for improvement.
• Create company newsletters and email shots on the regular basis.
• Use Photo editing software to edit existing and new marketing material both on and offline.
If the above sounds like you and you want to help and be part of our company's growth then please either reply or apply with CV to job.
- Creating and uploading social media content
- Creating and developing marketing materials (flyers, banners, business cards, etc…)
- Writing and updating Your Beautiful Chakras marketing platforms
- Assisting with the development of marketing strategies
- Website copy writing
- Creating press releases
- Answering emails
- Updating Your Beautiful Chakras database
You will gain rare and practical marketing & communication experience & skills.
We may employ any of our interns in the future.
For more details please visit:
We are looking forward to hearing from you
Job Type: Voluntary Internship