xRapid is looking for an Intern (last year internship) in Business Development to expand its business, starting ASAP for a 6 months period to join its London Office.
As a Business Developer intern, your time will be split between
- Market research and Business development, where you will identify new market opportunities and contact potential clients, and
- Sales and Customer support, where you will assist the Business Development Executives in creating supporting materials and answering customers' requests.
In order to ensure a successful partnership, you will:
1) Be at ease contacting potential client (mainly over the phone) and selling the product understanding its main functionality, while
2) Capturing the client’s psychology and needs to expand the product’s reach.
3) Perseverance, objective driven and satisfaction gained from wining clients over after intense CRM research are of the essence
As part of a start-up, your mission will also evolve together with the company.