WBR has over 100 employees and a group annual turnover of £40m. With offices in London, New York, Toronto and Singapore we are a truly International organisation. We create, sell, market and run industry leading large scale events in the Retail, Defence, Logistics, Pharmaceutical, Automotive and Finance sectors and are committed to expanding these portfolios and developing new areas of expertise.
The Customer Service Work Experience role is designed for someone looking for a future in customer service, marketing or sales. You will learn and support with the daily tasks that support the smooth running of our customer service function. The main goal is to support the Customer Service Executives so that our customers receive timely, accurate and useful information including useful information about their order and information about payment. The other aspect of the role is to support the team in providing reporting on customer orders and payments along with dealing directly with customers to answer queries they may have.
An outline of the tasks you will learn about and support with:
- Processing of customer contracts including recording accurate information, processing credit card payments and applying VAT
- Using an advanced CRM system to main accurate contract and customer information
- Coding and tracking of customer enquiries to support accurate campaign reporting and future decision making
- Dealing effectively with customer queries by phone and by email
- Reviewing and designing customer confirmation and payment emails
- Using the company’s content management system (CMS) to list customer logos and information in order to fulfil contractual obligations
- Revenue reporting
- VAT reporting
- Cross checking of various reports to ensure orders, revenue and payment status has not been missed
What you will receive
- Initial and ongoing training and support on the points outlined above
- Regular feedback on progress and opportunity to learn other tasks
- Travel and lunch expenses. Travel is up to £50 per week and lunch £5 per day. Items must be purchased in advance and will be reimbursed monthly
It would be ideal if you are degree educated with three A-levels but not essential. The main requirement is a desire to learn and to be aiming for a future in customer service, marketing or sales.