WorldRemit - if the media's to be believed, we're the FinTech start-up taking the world by storm - scooping-up awards and more than $140m in funding. Ok... all that is true. But we're so much more. WorldRemit is changing the way people send money to family and friends. We're leading an online revolution and laying to rest old-fashioned money transfers.
We are looking for a Marketing intern (12 months) to join our Marketing team in London. So, if you are interested in pursuing a career in marketing, this is your chance!
So what is the role?
Reporting to the Head of Performance Marketing, you will:
- Assist with research and optimisation of at least two performance marketing channels
- Help the team to acquire new customer in 50+ countries whilst optimising to agreed CPA targets.
- Help to ensure all managed channels are at the forefront of leveraging opportunities and innovation
- Help to generate daily, weekly and monthly report of channel KPIs
- Assist the wider marketing team (Display, CRM, Brand, Communications) to share learnings, align and contribute to our growing strategy.
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing or in a science discipline (Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, etc.)
- Passion for numbers and statistics
- Data driven with strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Advanced Excel or equivalent, ability to analyse large and disjoint data sets
- Self-motivated, ambitious and autonomous
- Willing to work in a team or on their own depending on the project or task.
- Strong organisational skills - able to help planning, establishing processes and tracking results
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills