World of Zing is one of the UK's most innovative food & drink businesses, creating exciting artisan products for the premium food sector.
Since launching in September 2014, the business has received huge amounts of press, including features in The Telegraph, Channel 4 and more. As a result, the business is growing incredibly quickly.
You can find out more at our Social Media Channels or at the following link:http://www.worldofzing.com/us/zing-press/
The Role is as follows:
DAYS - Around 4 days/week
Start Date - end of July, minimum 2 months. The candidate will have the opportunity to go permanent.
- Write up copy for newsletter + blog posts
- Put e-newsletter together with special offers and creative ideas for customers
- Liaise with Social Media consultant to ensure they have relevant information
- Keep website updated
- Keep social media channels updated
- One day/week will be dedicated to managing one of our market stalls at one of London's leading food & drink markets. This is essential to learn about our products, meet our customers and engage with leading industry influencers. This could be on a Weekday or Weekend
- Support the team at high-profile food exhibitions around the country, such as BBC Good Food Show
- Attend occasional food & drink networking events in the evening
- Research and contact potential B2B customers
- Research and potentially activate other marketing opportunities
REMUNERATION - £50/Day
Should the internship prove successful, there is a strong possibility of being offering a permanent role.