Woodsford Consulting, incorporated in 1996, is a business consultancy and family office. We advise our clients on a wide range of business and investment issues with a particular expertise in the real estate and financial services sectors. Our major clients which are active in the financial services sector include Woodsford Litigation Funding, a long-established third party litigation and arbitration funder, Woodsford TradeBridge, a finance house offering a range of working capital solutions and Woodsford Capital, a fund manager based in Singapore.
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic candidate to work across all areas of the business.
The role will be for a period of 6 months, starting in November 2016.
- Production of daily and weekly investment news updates.
- Asset management reporting.
- Supporting the credit analysis function of the company.
- Ad-hoc investment research on behalf of the companies clients.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Highly analytical.
- Confident and outgoing.
- Flexible and willing to work across business areas in a small office environment.
- Able to display a high level of professionalism when dealing with visitors, clients, and colleagues.